FieldGenHandler for tribe

Tonight I got a working FieldGenHandler for the tribe object. The registering of FieldGenHandlers through modules is working now. All the existing FieldGenHandler code exist in the core OpenMRS system. Because the tribe is inside a module, core system cannot have a dependency on the tribe module. Until midnight I could not think of a way to get the core system to work with the tribe objects. I was sleepy and was going to call it a day. But then I started the machine again and tried one last time. In around fifiteen minutes I got it working. I created a generic fieldgen code and added it to the core system and used it to show the tribe objects. All the risky parts of the project are now complete. What remains is creating the SQL to upgrade an existing implementation to use the new tribe module.

Advertisements
Explore posts in the same categories: OpenMRS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: