Tribe module changes

Last night and tonight, I did the modifications to the Tribe module as advised by my mentor, Ben. Mostly I integrated the SQL upgrade scripts to the module activator start up code. Ben wanted to make the module upgrade path as easy as possible to the users. This way users do not have to run a separate SQL script. Also I added the tribe field to the patient dashboard header. Also privilege annotations, save,purge style persistence code were introduced and the module will validate whether it is running in an old OpenMRS system.

It has been 21 years since the Aranthalawa Massacre. On June 2, 1987, LTTE (Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam) killed with guns and swords 30 young novice monks, less than 10 years old, hacked to death. Two photos are in here.

Advertisements
Explore posts in the same categories: OpenMRS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: